Build a Krenov Style plane with Bill Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

jglord

New User
John
We've scheduled a class with Bill Anderson to build a Krenov style plane for October 14 and 15 (9 am - 5 p.m. both days) at the Raleigh Woodcraft (919 781-1911).
P7090002.jpg

In addition to building a beautiful plane, you will learn a classic style of building planes. Bill will have a 30+ page book for each student covering building the plane and jigs used, as well as excellent background on plane building. Students will also make a very useful brass headed hammer for adjusting your plane.

Woodcraft will provide all wood for the plane and a Hock blade and Bill will provide the brass piece for the adjusting hammer.

While I know there are simpler or faster ways to build a wooden plane Bill's process teaches how to make a beautiful, smooth cutting precision plane you'll be able to use for years. I know I use mine regularly and have had many customer try the plane with very positive feedback.

Hope to see you there!:)

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Drats!! Been waiting for a Raleigh class and got the LOML's okay for the $$, but am having surgery on the 10th so will have to wait for the next one (after 4-6 week recovery).
:crybaby2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS