Box at door

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
Some of you know I'm new to wood working and a long haul trucker (not a good combo) but I was asking questions about dado blades. On may way out the door for my 3 week cross country jaunt today i see a box with dado blades inside. I don't know the person that sent them . If they were a gift they are appreciated if I'm to pay for them please let me know cost because I don't remember making arrangements.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Well I wasn't your contributor, but I can make/offer the same contribution.

I have an extra dado set (6") free 'to a good shop.' Actually there will be no moral evaluations of the shop, I will take your word for it. I can't say much about this set except that the person who gave it to me said it did not fit on the saw they had (no details on the saw) and so they never used it.
Free, but with the suggestion of a pay-it-forward donation of any amount to NCWW.
I'd rather not ship - so I prefer you'd pickup - or Pony Express.

Reactions: jcz

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
Making a donation is not a problem and a great idea but want to ensure that is the expectation of the person that sent them to me

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
Well I wasn't your contributor, but I can make/offer the same contribution.

I have an extra dado set (6") free 'to a good shop.' Actually there will be no moral evaluations of the shop, I will take your word for it. I can't say much about this set except that the person who gave it to me said it did not fit on the saw they had (no details on the saw) and so they never used it.
Free, but with the suggestion of a pay-it-forward donation of any amount to NCWW.
I'd rather not ship - so I prefer you'd pickup - or Pony Express.
That's awesome it helps new folks like me out this is a more expensive hobby than I would have thought in the begining.

Reactions: jcz

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
You are so right. This hobby can leave you bankrupt in a hurry if you’re not careful.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
On the bankrupt subject. People look at my equipment in the shop. I haven't done an inventory in a few years, but a estimated machinery value would be around $70,00 to $80,000. I am quick to tell newbie woodworkers I didn't buy the stuff in a day. It was bought, traded etc. over many years maybe 30 or so.

Pop

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
True........ just like gaining weight, when people ask how did you gain that 25 lbs extra? since the last time thety saw you............ I tell them ... "One bite at a time"............

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Some of you know I'm new to wood working and a long haul trucker (not a good combo) but I was asking questions about dado blades. On may way out the door for my 3 week cross country jaunt today i see a box with dado blades inside. I don't know the person that sent them . If they were a gift they are appreciated if I'm to pay for them please let me know cost because I don't remember making arrangements.

They were from me Jack. I did exactly as you asked me to by email.
Bob aka bobby g

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
Was it 40 plus postage im sorry it's taken me so long to settle up I truly didn't rememberber ill get u a check as soon as I get home or if u gave pay pal I can send now

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Was it 40 plus postage im sorry it's taken me so long to settle up I truly didn't rememberber ill get u a check as soon as I get home or if u gave pay pal I can send now
No problem Jack. PM sent.
Bob

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS