Bowling anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyrod444

New User
Jack
I've been asked to put 8 or 9 of my bowls in a high end Gallary in the fall. This will be one of the bowls I put there. It is 9" in dia and between 3/16" to 1/16" thick from top to bottom. The opening is 1 1/4". Wood is Maple, finish is many coats of Deft buffed to a shine that made taking a photo very hard.
Jack
IMG_1862.jpg

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Very Beautiful~!

I am very impressed with the work that goes into that and very impressed with the wood~! WOW~!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Beautiful wood, excellent execution! Great job Jack!! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I couldn't send that thing down the lane. :nah: Beautiful work Jack! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
That really is incredible. It looks 3D, like it is a glass sphere. :icon_thum:icon_thum

bwat

New User
Bill
I guess you custom drill the remaining two finger holes for the "bowler"? :gar-La;

Very nice!:icon_thum

skeeter

New User
Charles
Awesome job and a great looking finish. I am working on my first hollow bowl with a 2" hole. That makes me appreciate what a great job your bowl is.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Nice work Jack as always. You have been blessed with talent, and an abundance of really outstanding wood.
Hope the pieces all "bowl them over"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors