Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Arrived today:eusa_danc

Kits.jpg

View image in gallery

Will start sorting them out today - Since I am not working:BangHead: Now I really need to sale these stoppers

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray When My friend, are the deliveries, do you need me to come get them? I will be GLAD to come get mine:thumbs_up:thumbs_up or anyone else close to me that has ordered them. If I can help just let me know.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray When My friend, are the deliveries, do you need me to come get them? I will be GLAD to come get mine:thumbs_up:thumbs_up or anyone else close to me that has ordered them. If I can help just let me know.

Tracy this is what I have in mind - I plan on going out toward Raleigh this Saturday and meet up with all of those guys and then go to the shop crawl the following Saturday to getup with those down that way - I am going to have to mail some but only a few - I can bring your down morrow since I am not working if you want me to - Since I am not working I hope that I will be able to make it out to Raleigh and down to the Shop Crawl:BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS