Bottle stopper bulk purchasers please read(UPDATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I have everyones money now and I need to wait until tomorrow evening to let everything clear then I will be ordering them:eusa_danc I thought I could order tonight but everything has not cleared yet -

Last edited:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Re: Bottle stopper bulk purchasers please read

Patience is very rewarding, We should ALL have patience. Thanks for getting this done!!!!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Re: Bottle stopper bulk purchasers please read

No sweat Bro.... Thanks for tackling. :notworthy:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:banana:The stopper kits have been ordered:banana: Should be here by next Wed since we have the holiday coming up:eusa_danc

TracyP

Tracy
A sincere thanks to Phillip for organizing this group purchase. It can be a headache to get done when everything goes as planned, as I think this one did. A couple of last minute entry's and watching the thread through the process. Wish we had a hats off smiley, cause I would present it to Phillip at this time:notworthy::notworthy:. Thank you Phillip:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

PChristy

New User
Phillip
No thanks needed Tracy - I was glad to do it for my wood working brothers - What this sight and everyone here has done for me has been great - new friends - new tools (to me) and most of them was given:eusa_danc - The free knowledge that I have gotten here you can't beat it - What I have done with the purchase is just a drop in the bucket compared to what everyone has done for all the wonderful people here on this site :icon_thum

TracyP

Tracy
And this my friends, is the true spirit of NCWW. Friends helping Friends:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS