Bosch Jobsite Radio/Cd Score....

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Got in on the Lowes Cyber Monday online sale event and got me a boom box for the shop....Pretty neat, charges batteries, has a 12V plug in, plays my I-Pod music, etc. for $86. Not bad, just doesn't sound quite as good as one of my kids left behind stereos that I'm currently using. The sawdust has pretty much killed the cd on that one! Down to FM radio only. So, I got me a replacement. Only problem is I don't have any Bosch tools with 12-18V batteries that I can charge. That would be the power source if I took the unit away from electricity. Anyone got any Bosch batteries that they need shed of?
Another little hidden gloat hanging from the ceiling on the left...Picked up a garage heater with the Microsoft 30% Instant Cashback this weekend. Got it wired up today, still have 8 extra slots in my new shop breaker box left. The shop is coming slowly together!
IMGP0027.jpg

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Awosome! You will love the PowerBox! I have had mine for about 2 or 3 years now and it still rocks! I have an old skil 18v drill that I use to power it. It says not to, but the thing fits and powers the radio. I have had no problems with it and I use it almost everyday.

:icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
Wayne,
You have wisely acquired two important tools for any shop . . . heat and sound. I have the sound, but it isn't much good without the heat :nah:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors