Bosch colt tool gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhreed

New User
james
I just received a pr20-evsk bosch colt variable speed router that i bought new on e-bay for $72.00. I had been wanting one and the price made me spring. Tried it out and boy is it quiet and smooth. Now i cant sleep.
James

jhreed

New User
james
It was brand new with the owners manual, warranty card, and wrenches sealed in the plastic.
James

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
James,

Thank you very much! So far so good... He's the BEST!
I'm now at 225 lbs... down from 255... trying to break 220!
The ultimate goal being below 200! :)

You sure got a GLOATin good deal!

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
We are getting ready for a big move and have a bunch of stuff to sell, one of which is the Bosch trim router in the "Installers Kit". You can see it all on Amazon, where I bought it; the model# is Bosch Pro20EVSNK trim router Installers Kit - it has a bunch of different bases and such, but the shaft lock pin on mine is broken and I don't know what it will take to repair it. You can have it all for $35 + a flat $5 for shipping. Let me know if you're interested. Onobeano@gmail.com or call me at 252-827-6513. Thanks,
Russ

JOE JUST CALLED AND BOUGHT IT, SO IT'S NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited:

jhreed

New User
james
WHAT A DEAL. LIST IS OVER $250.00. THEY SEND TWO WRENCHES WITH THE ROUTER, SO THE SHAFT LOCK IS NOT NECESSARY. CAN YOU LET US KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU HAVE TO SELL? MY E-MAIL reed6605@bellsouth.net
am looking for a steal on a cabinet style table saw.
james

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
WHAT A DEAL. LIST IS OVER $250.00. THEY SEND TWO WRENCHES WITH THE ROUTER, SO THE SHAFT LOCK IS NOT NECESSARY. CAN YOU LET US KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU HAVE TO SELL? MY E-MAIL reed6605@bellsouth.net
am looking for a steal on a cabinet style table saw.
james

James, later, after I had sent Russ the money for the Colt, he told me this:
"I misspoke earlier - the lock pin DOES work, at least it worked just now and I got the beading bit out, so you really got yourself a potential "gloat" deal."

I offered to pay more but he said NO, a deal is deal.

So, you can classify this as a Super Gloat! :rotflm:

edit:
BTW... I paid $41.50 delivered to my door... :)

Thank you Russ!

James, he does have a cool tablesaw SawStop for sale pickup only... plus lots of good stuff!

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Hmmmmmm - help me out here, guys. I'm new here so I don't know; here goes:

just because Joe got a "Super Gloat" does that make me a "Super GOAT"???? :gar-Bi

btw, as I told Joe, the items on my list are priced more by how much I want to sell each item than by how much I think I can get for each. In other words, there are some real steals/gloats there, but also some good, but not great deals, meaning it's priced fairly (imho) and if it doesn't sell I'll take it with me to AZ.

If anyone else wants the list (in MS Excel, either 97-2003 or the new version - your choice) email me at onobeano@gmail.com and I will send you a copy. If I knew how :dontknow: to post it on the Classifieds page I would...so if anyone can help, please let me know. :help: Thanks!!!!

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS