Bosch Colt - CPO Bosch $79.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Not MINE! (not yet,LOL)

"Patience is a bitter pill, but often cures many ills" Chinese fortune cookie

After researching and a failed attempt at purchasing used, I finally snagged one of these puppies:

pr20evsk-rt.jpg

http://bosch.cpotools.com/reconditioned_tools/routers/palm_routers/pr20evsk-rt.html

It's refurbed, but has 1 yr warranty and 30day moneyback and FREE SHIP (orders over $99). Ive had very good luck with refurbed, often getting new or open box. It's a low risk high reward deal! Can't beat price.

Amazon has for $103.00 plus ship (for non-prime members).

I ordered this plus a sub-base, and Flush Cut blade, I needed for other Bosch tool. Total $101.85 and voila! Free Shipping and NO TAX!

I will post pics when received!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wouldn't want to be without it!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

1st router a reach for when trimming face frames on casework, trimming edge banding plywood with solid stock roundovers, chamfers...... It's a nice little workhorse and I sure that you will enjoy it.

(Hang onto your 1/4" shaft router bits though. Lots of uses in the Colt.)

Congratulations on a great find!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Wayne

b4man

New User
Barbara
That 'lil colt is a must have. You won't regret it for a minute. Now you just need to get up with Pat at www.patwarner.com for all things router. mshel (Mike Shelly) got me hooked on him and he's wonderful to do business with.

Good catch on the price!

Barbara

RayH

New User
Ray
Don't know if they are still doing it, but a couple of months ago they would send you a second, thin, spindle wrench if you called/e-mailed and complained about the poor spindle lock. (Kudos to Bosch for this:icon_thum)

Otherwise, a great help for the 1/4 inch light work:icon_cheers. I'm sure you will enjoy it and get great use from it.

Ray

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
You'll wonder how you ever lived without it, Matt.
As Barbara said, check Pats stuff. The offset base and guide bushing plate are my most used with the Colt. The GB plate on the Colt makes doing Inlays a lot easier than with a bigger router.
Ken

Edit: I second and third what Ray suggested. As great as the Colt is, you're probably going to need the wrench down the road.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Don't know if they are still doing it, but a couple of months ago they would send you a second, thin, spindle wrench if you called/e-mailed and complained about the poor spindle lock. (Kudos to Bosch for this:icon_thum)

Ray

Matt,

If you don't have any luck with the wrench from Bosch, you can just go out to a bicycle shop and pick up a 10MM Cone wrench (about $5) and you will be all set. (I did this before Bosch started shipping a second wrench upon request.)

Good suggestion, Ray!:icon_thum

Wayne

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Wouldn't want to be without it!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

1st router a reach for when trimming face frames on casework, trimming edge banding plywood with solid stock roundovers, chamfers...... It's a nice little workhorse and I sure that you will enjoy it.

(Hang onto your 1/4" shaft router bits though. Lots of uses in the Colt.)

Congratulations on a great find!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Wayne

That's very good to know!, Thanks for the feedback!

matt

JohnW

New User
John
As of 30 seconds ago....they still have some left. That's a great trim router at a very good price. It's my choice for general inlay work.

As of 120 seconds ago......

As of 240 seconds ago.......

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
That 'lil colt is a must have. You won't regret it for a minute. Now you just need to get up with Pat at www.patwarner.com for all things router. mshel (Mike Shelly) got me hooked on him and he's wonderful to do business with.

Good catch on the price!

Barbara,

Thanks for that hot tip! I think Im going to get the Offset base. :icon_thum

Can't wait!
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
I wouldn't mind getting one, but don't want to pay shipping and there's not $20 worth of other stuff on the site that I want to buy.

-Kevin

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I love mine but did not get it for that price:dontknow::dontknow:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
I wouldn't mind getting one, but don't want to pay shipping and there's not $20 worth of other stuff on the site that I want to buy.

-Kevin,

I got the Guide Bushing Template for $8. Then its about 10-11 from there.

See if anyone here wants anything. A router bit, drill bits, reciprocating saw blade, anything.

Or order something that can be sold at cost on this site!

DO IT!:tool: :rolf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Received Fed-Ex email, Colt will be in the Eastwood Ranch Corral tomorrow. WoW!

CPO is in Athens, GA.

Ordered this morning and getting tomorrow. Yipee -Yi-Yay!

Get along little dogee!:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS