Blum Tandem Drawer Slides

wsrhue

wyattspeightrhue
User
Does anyone know where I could purchase 15" Blum Tandem drawer slides and the tip-on mechanisms? I need 10 pair, and the tip-on for 25# drawers. Richelieu supposedly has them but will not sell them to new customers. Any help would be appreciated. I have a dresser that needs to ship out at the end of the month.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Horizon Forest Products
919-729-0877
I have been using the FGV
Formenti & Giovenzana brand that I consider to be as good if not better than Blum. They are heavier than Blum and the adjustments are smoother
They carry 15” full extension soft close synchronized
You will need to buy in case lots. 6/case
Wholesale pricing - use my name

wsrhue

wyattspeightrhue
User
Horizon Forest Products
919-729-0877
Formenti & Giovenzana brand that I consider to be as good if not better than Blum. They are heavier than Blum and the adjustments are smoother
Thanks Phil, I'll give Horizen a call tomorrow. Does the soft close synchronized / one touch compare to the tip-on touch latch from Blum? I see they are made in Italy, have you had any problems getting them this year?

Phillip Mitchell

Phillip
User
I have been ordering Blum tandem slides from A&H Turf lately as well as from Woodworker Express as a second choice...They have been really hard to come by the past handful of months. 21” slides in particular. 15”s seem like they should be less demand and easier to find, but who knows anymore

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Phil, I'll give Horizen a call tomorrow. Does the soft close synchronized / one touch compare to the tip-on touch latch from Blum? I see they are made in Italy, have you had any problems getting them this year?
I have Blum and FGV side by side in my kitchen and cannot tell the difference in operation.
I just bought 18 (3 cases) of 21" and they had plenty. No idea on 15"

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
Horizon Forest Products
919-729-0877
Thanks Phil,

I have an account with Richelieu but cannot get any slides until later this year. I called Horizon and Chad was able to help me out. Everyone I spoke with was super nice and a pleasure to deal with. This is why I love this site!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS