Black Lab pups

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Neighbor has full blooded black lab puppies who are ready for their own homes :icon_cheers. Puppy parents live there and are registered. Pups are not registered and have had 1st shots and worming. $50 apiece . PM me for contact details . I have no involvement other than providing contact info. Mods please move or delete this post if it is in violation
Thanx

Last edited:

Cody

New User
Cody
Those sound like some nice pups. I talked to the lady last night and the Dad is an American Lab and the Mom is an English Lab. $50, not bad!

NC_Horn

Duane
Corporate Member
Love Labs. I am Lab poor, 2 black, 1 choc, and 1 yellow. Don't need any more mouths to feed here but someone will be getting a lifetime of love.

Duane

Cody

New User
Cody
Cody got his for Christmas, and they both are so happy. He was wanting to get one of these and maybe raise some pups, but I don't think we need to get into that. I know we paid a lot more than $50 for his.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
we absolutely love Labs. We have had 3. Oreo, the black one has been waiting at the bridge for the past 5 years,we still miss her. Two yellow ones Murphy and Morgan are still with us, and as I write this they are sitting by me hoping I will drop some of my lunch.

dave "dhi"

New User
Dave
Robert, stopped by your neighbors house friday and purchased one of his labs! My white lab loves him! Was a valentines gift for wife, which she has harassed me for a while to buy! thanks again! Beautiful dogs for just 50 dollars!:icon_thum

Cody

New User
Cody
Congrats Dave. I would still like to get one, but don't think we can handle 2 puppies at once. Did she still have several left? That is not only a great price, but great dogs.

BrianInChatham

New User
Brian
Robert, stopped by your neighbors house friday and purchased one of his labs! My white lab loves him! Was a valentines gift for wife, which she has harassed me for a while to buy! thanks again! Beautiful dogs for just 50 dollars!:icon_thum

Congrats! How about a pic?

dave "dhi"

New User
Dave
Yeah, they had 9 i believe...3 males 6 females. I'll tell you this, mom and pops where big dogs! I took a male american pup.my 3 yr old white lab loves him, tho a little rough.Seems to be a rather intelligent pup also, naming him Shadow.:rolf:

NC_Horn

Duane
Corporate Member
Congrats Dave. I would still like to get one, but don't think we can handle 2 puppies at once. Did she still have several left? That is not only a great price, but great dogs.

Actually, 2 lab pups ARE better than one. Lewis Grizzard once wrote an article a friend gave to me, stating "for the first 2 years of a labs life, they are the most destructive animals on earth". I love my labs and have found that when I only had one, they would destroy whatever was around, trees, decking, shoes, fences - you name it but when I add a new pup to the mix, if they have another lab to play with, they are not nearly as much trouble.

Duane

dave "dhi"

New User
Dave
Thanks Canuck and Bas! Here's shadow..
jan-feb_2011_013.JPG

View image in gallery

jan-feb_2011_011.JPG

View image in gallery

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Priceless picture there, David!!!:eusa_danc:wsmile:

I can see already that Shadow is gonna be a prize possession and will be an excellent companion and protector of his new master(s).

Wayne

Cody

New User
Cody
Beautiful pics. Makes me want to go get one. I really hope the lady can get homes for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS