Biscuit joiner for sale

Graywolf

Richard
Corporate Member
5AB3AC84-BD0C-4EFA-81F1-F35EE37AFAB3.jpeg

this is a porter cable biscuit joiner for sale $50.00. Would prefer customer pickup or maybe we could pony express.

Last edited:

Pop Golden

Pop
Corporate Member
Hi Richard, I knew that was a good old biscuit jointer made back when they made tools to last. I just couldn't resist. The Devil made me do it. :D Anyway somebody needs to buy this cause I'll guarantee it's a well made tough old Porter-Cable

Pop

Jeff

Jeff
Corporate Member
Who uses biscuit joiners in 2020? I'm just curious if anyone uses them nowadays and why.

They were pretty unique back in the 1970-1990s but may not be very useful today.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Who uses biscuit joiners in 2020? I'm just curious if anyone uses them nowadays and why.

They were pretty unique back in the 1970-1990s but may not be very useful today.
I still use mine on occasion. Mostly for alignment of panel glue ups where the parts are already planed to thickness and will be too wide to run through the planer after glue up.

Graywolf

Richard
Corporate Member

I don’t know, however, they sale them today and I’d like sale this, why you ask, because I don’t need it. So if someone is interested this is a killer price.

Jeff

Jeff
Corporate Member
I don’t know, however, they sale them today and I’d like sale this, why you ask, because I don’t need it. So if someone is interested this is a killer price.
I was just curious if any other members use a biscuit joiner.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS