Birdseye/Curly Maple Ply Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any one every seen or worked with 3/4" ply 100% birdseye? Also do you think there is a market for instrument grade curly Ply wood? I just happen to run across several stacks of this today, and wondered if there was any use for it.....Thanks in advance
CB

Dragon

New User
David
Well, with all the instrument makers here I'd think there ought to be a market for it. What kind of price range are you considering?

Now remember it is ply wood so wouldn't be good for instruments, I don't think. I was just wondering if guys would use it for furniture sides and backs? He is wanting $110.00 a sheet....

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
I think there would be a market. I know how hard it is to find speciality plywood and that is something I would most likely be a customer for.

cskipper

Cathy
If it would be scrolling quality I would be interested, though more if you had thinner pieces.

I think it could be easily split in Half to make 1/4" thick scroll panels....Certainly scroll Quality But I believe you would have to buy a whole sheet... I tell you had to buy 5 sheets of both, it is that goregous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS