Not open for further replies.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Barry,
Those Pictures are GREAT!!!!

I think we might have found a a position for you on the NCWW board - NCWW photographer!!

With the dimness under the shelter and the clarity of you pictures - you sir are a true professional!

Thank you for posting them - except for the one of me!!

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
We had a great time, I really enjoyed presenting the tool chest to Wade, he was really excited and I wish him all the best with his new tool kit. It was great seeing everyone who came out.

The tool chest was awesome and a great way to help a new woodworker get started.... Hats Off to you Graywolf.

Coleman

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
The tool chest was awesome and a great way to help a new woodworker get started.... Hats Off to you Graywolf.

Coleman
Thank you for coming out Coleman - glad you could make it - it was nice to meet your son Cole too!
We appreciate all your support!

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Hi Hank,

Had a blast! I was very impressed with the turnout! BTW, the BBQ was top notch and NO I didn't put pimento cheese on my sandwich (MIKE) :D

As I have said before. You guys ROCK!

Coleman

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I think this year's picnic was the best yet, even in spite of the rain. Once again it was a joy to see so many good friends, and finally meet some face to face for the first time. Raffle prizes and door prizes were fantastic, and it would appear nearly everyone took home a door prize. Thank you to Coleman and Klingspors for all the sand paper bargain boxes, tote bags, and pens, as well as other items donated for door prizes; you rock Coleman! A big thank you to all the cooks and all others who brought food and drink; I made a second pass through the line for a little too much more......
Looking forward to October and the Klinspors Extravaganza to see many of you once again! All y'all really rock!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member

Coleman

thank you Coleman, it was pleasure to put together, and it was fun starting it at the extravaganza. Those two days gave me a chance to do what I do in front of several hundred people a day. I haven't talked that much in several years. Hats off to you for being a great supporter of this web based community. Thanks for coming out and breaking bread with us and I look forward to seeing you again this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS