Big Score Today ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Kepley

New User
Randall
First off I want to let everyone here know what a STAND-UP GUY, Tim Mckenzie is ! As some of you know, Tim had quite a large amout of Mappa Burl for sale or trade. Well Tim and I started PMing back and forth and at the start were going to trade for maple or birch plywood for his shop cabinets well one thing led to another and we wound up swaping for some beautiful Cherry plywood I had. We finaly got to meet today after a carzy work load Ive had for the past week and a half and I want to tell you guys , Tim was far to modest about the beauty of this veneer it is absolutly BEAUTIFUL ! I couldnt be happier and feel Ive made a friend which none of us can ever have enough of. So to Tim Mckenzie (mckenziedrums), Thank you and whatever I can help you w/, Im at your service and Im sure anyone who has dealings w/ this member will vouche for what Im saying. Thank you Tim, Randall Kepley-Kepley Custom Cabinets

mtnfyre

New User
Bradley
Thank you for posting. I haven't met either party but this is exactly the sort of post you expect to see here!
This is an amazing place.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thank you for posting. I haven't met either party but this is exactly the sort of post you expect to see here!
This is an amazing place.

+1 This is what this site is all about:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

mckenziedrums

New User
Tim
Are you kidding me? I did this totally out of selfish reasons...

You have no idea how happy my wife is to see the floor of our garage again. :gar-Bi

(Oh and nice meeting you too Randall!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS