Best wood dealers in Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for the best source to by Hardwood ply and melamine covered particle board in charlotte... who has the most variety in stock and does not mind selling at fair prices to the little guy ?

I found http://www.dixieply.com/charlotte.shtml but the only sell to dealers I guess.

Before I make I a lot of phone calls trying to find nice people to give my money I thought I would ask here...

thanks in advance

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
You need to open an account at Wurth over by the airport.Check out there website.Real good service and product.

Michael S.

New User
Mike
Dixieply does have everything you need... My neighbor owns a moulding and flooring shop and let me "pick up" an order for him. ;)

Mike

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I didn't mean to insinuate that you had to have an account at Wurth but the prices make it wurthwhile.:rotflm:. Sometimes I kill me.To open an account ,Call them and give them some info for billing and maybe a credit check depending on which route you take. If your near a commercial shop who does business with them you might be able to get your orders delivered if your far from Wurth.
Greg

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
I am looking for the best source to by Hardwood ply and melamine covered particle board in charlotte... who has the most variety in stock and does not mind selling at fair prices to the little guy ?

I found http://www.dixieply.com/charlotte.shtml but the only sell to dealers I guess.

Before I make I a lot of phone calls trying to find nice people to give my money I thought I would ask here...

thanks in advance
If 1 1/2 hours away isn't too far, you may try The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc.

westisthebest

New User
Chad
Not sure how much money you will be spending, but if you have an account and drop over 400 bucks they will deliver for 9.25. It is a no brainer, costs more to drive there with a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS