Best thought out sled ideas

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Linked from the Lumberjocks forum ( am sure many here are members) Steven's videos on sleds and TS setup are about the most thought out I have seen, and I have watched a ton.
For my crosscut sled, I will add some T-track as I am often doing very small pieces and need hold-downs. I have a idea on a top magnetic mount for dust collection. I have HDPE runners on the shelf but am rethinking that. I think I'll price some Derlrin or UHDP.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Watched that video last night. Great sled and video. However, Steven needs to watch Jerry cole's video on the DUBBY. He shows simple way to figure picture frames. While Steven's jig does perfect nineties (so does the DUBBY,) have him try to make a seven sided picture frame. The DUBBBY can. I know as I have done it!

Warren

Warren
Corporate Member
There is a raised panel desk 3'x5 in Thomas Moser book: "Measured Shop Drawings for American Furniture". I made it years ago using 4/4 ash and 6/4 ash for the top. It was 4 pieces for relocation to NC. Unfortunately plans are in his book. Never checked his web site.

AT one time, I had a picture in the gallery.

1614549988615.jpeg

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS