Best of Fine Woodworking

Status
Not open for further replies.

richlife

New User
Rich
Before they started the annual Fine WoodWorking Archive DVDs, Taunton released a CD titled "The Best of Fine WoodWorking" in 2002. It's not comprehensive like the Archives and is not quite as well organized, but it is an excellent selection of "authoritative woodworking information". I THINK there are 206 actual articles from the magazine (not positive about the number, but there's a lot).

I found my (forgotten) copy of this CD in a corner of my computer case last night. If anyone would like it, please send me a PM. You will need to know just a bit about circumventing the fixed requirement for an old (5.5) version of Adobe Reader, but I can tell you the simple step. I live in Chatham County about 16 miles west of Apex and you will need to come out to get it.

Rich

richlife

New User
Rich
Consider it yours, Scott. Let me know when you'd like to come by or I'll drop it off sometime soon when I'm headed that way.

Rich

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Thanks Rich. You ought to come down next weekend and ride the Christmas Train at the New Hope Valley Railroad, and bring it with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS