THIS IS A LEADER TRACTOR

FRONT TIRES SEEM TO BE ROTTEN
REAR TIRES AND WHEELS ARE GONE AND FORGOTTEN
CLUTCH HOUSING HAS DISAPPEARED
AND THE SEAT SUSPENSION IS GONE ON THE REAR
ENGINE IS OILY NASTY AND STUCK
BUT YOU CAN HAVE WHAT IS LEFT FOR 300 BUCKS
CALL 864-376-6312

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n13o43lc5V55U35R6b1u67adfb0998a71bbf.jpg
3m03o23pb5O45T35P2b1u9d7f38cae6831e3e.jpg
3n23p73l45Y15Q55W6b1uabf7e12f75ee1f50.jpg

PostingID: 2189041895

Glennbear

Glenn
Definitely poetic :gar-La; I see he has two more tractors in the background. :wsmile: Are you still enjoying the one you bought not too long ago ? :wsmile:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Ya might be just a little shocked at what those remaining pieces of tractor are worth. I love old tractors and have a few kicking about the place. 99% of the parts on 99% of old tractors are no longer manufactured, so old parts are very desirable. I need a set of 22" tires to restore a 1947 Economy to original condition, but that size is no longer made, so I will have to have 24" spoke wheels fabricated in order to use 24" tires, which are available. The Leader Tractor wasn't a very popular tractor, so there are fewer around, and therefore the parts are scarcer, and a little more valuable. :eusa_booh
Tomorrow, Class, we will study Old Tractors 101, chapter 2. :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;
:saw:

Truefire

New User
Chris
I wish i had time i would certainly pick this unit up; it would make an excellent project for me. I have worked on more projects and every one seems to be a little more fulfilling. As with one of this element, the hunting and gathering of the necessaries is what makes it so much fun.

$300.00 is actually very reasonable for this tractor, I have seen some excellence come out of what appears to be a trash pile.

Chris

The best one I have seen lately was the one for a Brick Mail box that was knocked now buy a car or truck.... Free Brick yours to pick up.... yea maybe it was worth it to someone to pick up broken brick out of someones yard but I do not have that much time

Rhythm House Drums

New User
Kevin
I posted free leaves on CL... you rake 'em you take 'em... I got some hate mail and then it was flagged for spam and removed in a day. Hey, you never know... Some people might like leaves?? :)

haha maybe I should do but post it in the help wanted section someone to rake my yard for free.... its seems the leaves do not fall off the trees this year til the snow the other week...

I bet we shop at the same woodcraft.... LOL

cpw

New User
Charles
I posted free leaves on CL... you rake 'em you take 'em... I got some hate mail and then it was flagged for spam and removed in a day. Hey, you never know... Some people might like leaves?? :)

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Let me know if you ever get any takers. I have a couple dozen oaks in my yard.

Truefire

New User
Chris
free leaves...you rake em' you take em'''....oh my goodness that is hilarious. I needed that laugh today.

That is funny stuff right there.

manfre

New User
Manfre
http://www.yousuckatcraigslist.com

selling ford truck – $1200
$1200 obo this has been a good truck for me but i have to sell it because i cant ever get to it with all of the bees around it they have been in and around it for almost 2 months now and i havent been able to get near 5 feet or else i get stung and im sick of it i still have welts from months ago stingings and i cant even get to work because i cant get to my truck so i have to sell it test drives at ur own risk i cant go with you too many bees 308

308.jpg

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey I posted for an old hot water heater figuring that someone may have wanted it for scrap metal. Got three calls in the first 1.5 hrs. and it was picked up in that time. I pulled the ad when it got picked up and still managed to get two more calls that day, go figure.:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS