bessy kbody clamp sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
I have read a posting on the other forum about the October 1st ginormas sale that is supposed to take place on the bessy kbody clamps. Based on heresay, it is supposed to be something like 40% off. If you are in the market for some of these clamps, you might want to keep an ear to the ground and an eye on the sales flyers at Woodcraft, Amazon, etc for some official word. At that price, they will go fast, that is, if they are really going to be that cheap. Maybe toolferone can give us a heads up if this is the real deal or not. Anyway, just fyi. Hope it is true, I could use some 12" ones to add to my collection.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It's true, just got Woodcrafts flyer and they're selling 40" bessys for $27.00. That sound like a good deal and it starts this Saturday...while supplies last. Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I like their availability guarantee, but I have enough clamps

NEVER!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave:-D

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
::bigcool:

Thanks for the update

Wonder who has the bestest prices????:wav:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
mshel, I've been reading that lee valley is doing the best pricewise. Where do you get your smilies, the wave rocks. Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks now I can be even more obnoxious. Dave:gar-Smile

:qgreenjum :XXcompute :bigoogle: :council: :biggroup: :new_bigcr

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:rolf: :bevil1: :new_color :help: :thumbs_up :gar-Kr: :bigformat :new_multi :qshatter: :newbie: . You better believe it I am animated now. Look out you dial up users, I will crash your system. For ya'll who are as dense as I, click on more at the bottom of the standard list of smilies. It will bring up a new window with a drop down menu, offer a decadent list of smilies....so ya'll can be anoying too. Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
:wav: :wav: :wav:
__ :wav: :wav: :wav:
__ :wav: :wav: :wav:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I've got sets of 24", 40" and 50" Bessys, and I find that I generally use all of them. You can clamp small projects with bigger clamps, but small clamps won't do squat for big projects. If you could only have one set I would say go with a 48", that would be big enought for most panel glue ups and carcass clamping. If you need larger, a set of pipe clamps can always be extended, if need for those random big jobs. Dave:)

Last edited:

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Thanks for the info. Seems like this is a pretty decent deal on these clamps,, so I may try to pick up a set or two.

- Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS