Bench Design call for entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleminggourds

New User
Judi
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section as I'm still a newbie and don't see where I could easily place "call for artists" kind of things related to woodworking. But someone here may really be interested in flexing their creative muscles for this project:

The Greensboro Downtown Greenway is accepting submissions from N.C. artists for the design and fabrication of a bench to be installed in summer 2011 on the second phase of the Downtown Greenway. The design of the bench will reflect the history of the area in which it will be installed, near Greensboro's Blandwood Mansion, as well as its location near "Foundation Place," a historic building that originally housed the executive offices of the Cone Export and Commission Company.
Deadline: January 5

For more information: Visit http://downtowngreenway.org/latest-news/entry or contact Barbara Peck at jbpeck@mac.com or (336) 255-1360.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
We have many talented folks here. I hope some of them will enter this. Thanks for posting.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Why do they need a woodworking bench along a green-way?!?! :rotflm:

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Anyway, the proper place for this would probably be either the User Announcements or the Request for Custom Projects forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS