Belt Sanders at Lowes

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Lowes is clearancing their Delta belt sanders. The SM500 is marked down to $71.00 in Cary, Walnut Street store. This is a 6" disc/ 6 X 36 bench top machine. They also have Delta 31-695 for $134.00, but I got one for $125.00 This is a 9" disc/ 6 X 48 machine with stand. Both use induction motors. Lowes item # for 31-695 is 201542. These are now nonstock items, so call first to see if they have one in stock. On Tue, Garner (Hwy 70) store had one of the 31-695 in stock. Happy shopping!

rick7938

New User
Rick
The Lowes in Clinton has the Delta 31-695 for $98.00. I bought one Friday. Seems like a good buy for the money.

daclgr

New User
Clark
Pick up a 31-695 at the Lowes in Pineville for $100.00 they had 2 more at the University Area Lowes here in Charlotte.

Cuprousworks

Mike
User
Did you pick up the last 31-695 from Cary? I've looked for one in Chapel Hill, Durham and Apex with no luck.

Mike

daclgr

New User
Clark
Have the rep in Tool World check he can tell you which stores still have them. You can talk them down in most cases, Lowes are no longer going to carry them.

lottathought

New User
Michael
You people are KILLING me with these deals.
I need a nice little run of overpriced tools with no deals so that I can keep from going bankrupt.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
You people are KILLING me with these deals.
I need a nice little run of overpriced tools with no deals so that I can keep from going bankrupt.
Overpriced means you go bankrupt quicker, with less tools. Being self employeed, tools are always on sale. Deduct 15.35% social security and then income tax from the price- WOW. At least a 25- 35% discount. Last week, the Lowes in Garner still had one of the 31-695 on hand. Again have tool world/ hardware guy check and see which store has them in stock.

Cuprousworks

Mike
User
I'll check Garner. The Cary store was useless for information about the sander, they could not find anything without the Lowes number. I finally left when they started looking through the Bosch catalog for a product number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS