Been on Forum for about a year but never introduced myself. Guess I missed the memo…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnehahas

New User
Gary
Hi,

My name is Gary and I live in Winston Salem near Calvary Baptist Church ( a landmark in town ).

Been woodworking for a couple of years so still very naive and unskilled but making progress.

Real job is owning two Automotive Centers in town and looking to build our third. Started in December 2008 and having been growing and doing well since. Major summer activities include Golf and a 350 Sundancer up on Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia.

Thx

Gary

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome to the dustpile Gary.Great folks here. Im sure you will enjoy it and we love pictures:gar-La;:gar-La;

minnehahas

New User
Gary
Definitely Pyr with we think Golden in him also. Was a rescue from Martha ( local Pyr Rescue person ).

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hi Gary,

Welcome.

We have a pyr golden mix that looks a lot more golden than pyr. Have had one purebred and one other mix.
Great dogs!

Looks like you have a front row seat for September.

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
Welcome to the fold from a Triad area native! So close to Belews, why not boat there?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to one of the friendliest websites on the web. But if you've been lurking for a year you likely already know that. Ask questions, give advice when you have it and did someone mention we love pics both of works in progress and finished projects.

There is a shop crawl being organized in the Triad area, check the forums for more info as it gets closer. It is a great way to meet fellow members and see other peoples shop setups both large and small. Great source of ideas.

You'll find you get as much out of this as you put into it and more. We were all beginners at one time or another.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to NCWW. Just a county or two away from you in Rowan. Post often and most of all, have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS