BBQ October 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
I will be having a BBQ on October 15 th for the Charlotte Woodturning group from 10-2. It will be focused on how to prepare a blank, but a slabbing and sawing demonstration will be given as well. Organic smoked Tamworth pork from Grateful Growers (Denver NC) will be served and a variation on R.O.'s BBQ slaw will be served. You are all welcome. If you do decide to come please let me know so I can have enough food available. There is no cost to the food, but donations are welcome.

Thanks

Kyle

nelsone

New User
Ed
Sounds great Kyle! I'll mark the calendar.

I probably going to head over to your place Friday afternoon if you'll be around. As usual, it'll be around 6:00. I'll call later in the week.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I am expecting to be home this weekend, so I sure would like to be there. Thanks for the invite Kyle. Ben wanting to visit the FARM for some time.:wsmile:
Bruce

I might be at the Nascar race but if not it sounds like a great time... plus if you have wood left from what you were trying to sell the other week I might like to get some

bwat

New User
Bill
I would love to go but already scheduled for the Triad Shop Crawl. This is the second outing there I've missed, maybe #3?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
My appoligies Kyle. I'm stuck with delivering a load in Oakwood, GA tomorrow morning, and won't get back to Charlotte before 4 p.m. I really hoped I'd be free, but work owns me. Hope you have a good turn out and great demo. Hopefully, next time.
Bruce

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I really wanted to be there today, but several things keep me away today.

I will got over there one day, I really need to.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Good turn out! Good eats and good weather. We missed those that couldn't come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS