Basswood For Sale

gator

George
Corporate Member
Cleaned out my Dad's old storage shed (he used to carve totem poles when he was among us) and found some basswood blanks. 8 - 4"x4"x4' and
1 - 2"x4"x4'. Approx 6500 board foot total. Per the internet the going price is $6 to $6.50/bdft. Selling the whole lot for $200. Located in Oxford.
George

sandfarm

Joe
User
That what I get. I get a total of 45.2 bf
You figured partly right. You forgot to divide your cubic total by 144

gator

George
Corporate Member
My Boo-Boo. 6500 is the cubic inches before dividing by 144. I just typed in the wrong number off of my scribbling. Price is figured on the 45.? bdft.

George

gator

George
Corporate Member
Cleaned out my Dad's old storage shed (he used to carve totem poles when he was among us) and found some basswood blanks. 8 - 4"x4"x4' and
1 - 2"x4"x4'. Approx 6500 board foot total. Per the internet the going price is $6 to $6.50/bdft. Selling the whole lot for $200. Located in Oxford.
George
Evidently the price is too high. Would I get a taker at $150 or is it just good firewood?
George

gator

George
Corporate Member
I'm interested...
Tried to send you a private message and the system won't allow. Do you have Your setting turned off? Looks like about a two hour trip each way to Oxford from Ayden.. Maybe could get the NCWW Pony Express working and if that doesn't work, maybe we could work out a meeting in the middle somewhere about Wilson.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS