Bandsaw in the Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpipe108

New User
John Meshkoff
I have retrieved my band saw and drill press, so I have been able to get back to work on some projects. When not in use, the tools live in my spare bedroom, and for now get hauled out to my apartment kitchen when I need to use them. I forgot to take wrenches and screwdrivers to the kid's house when I went to retrieve stuff, so I couldn't take apart the ShopFox table for the band saw to fit it into the car; oh, well, next trip. The WorkMate bench does the trick for the time being.

Workshop_SR-bandsaw-dscf1401.jpg

Regards, John

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Now that's resourceful! I'm glad to see you're able to keep your hands in your hobby!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
John, you are my hero. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Can't wait to see what you make in there. :icon_thum

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
"Would you like me to slice those cold cuts for you"? :rolf: Terrific picture.

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
One of these days, I too will be able to cook and woodwork all at the same time. I truely appreciate efficiency. But until then, LOML has that domain. :icon_thum

mlzettl

Matt
Corporate Member
I don't think I want to know what you do with the sawdust! :icon_scra Hey, these burgers seem a little dry to me!:gar-La; I applaud your resourcefulness.:icon_thum:icon_thum This reminds me of my apartment shortly after I got out of college 30+ years ago when I first started woodworking, although I have to admit I never resorted to actually using the kitchen.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS