Bandsaw Help in Winterville Please

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I've moved out all of my machinery but before I did I managed to drill some plugs to patch a hardwood floor where a safe was mounted. With the bandsaw in another state, no worthy handsaws, no vise and no clamps, I'm needing about 2 mins on a bandsaw to release the plugs. Wood is Brazilian Koa. Piece is 3/4" thick, ~2" wide and~12" long. The plugs are drilled already. I need to resaw it one time to harvest the plugs. Anyone in the Winterville area willing to resaw this piece for me, please?

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
Gene I’m in rocky mount. Probably 45 minutes or so away. If no one closer chimes in you are welcome to use my bandsaw.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks for the offer. Let's see if there is someone closer.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
If you're not in a big hurry you're welcome to use mine. It's currently buried in the back of the garage under two layers of stuff from the old barn. I'm supposed to have my final inspection on the new shop this week and assuming it passes I can start relocating machines.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks . Signed contract last night, so things are moving along. Please let me know when you are moved in.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
James, probably.

Stuart Kent was kind in opening up his shop (NC Furniture School) this morning so that I could use one of his Harvey bandsaws. The plugs are installed with their first coat of PU curing.

Thanks to all for offering your services.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS