Bandsaw Blades from Woodcraft Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
I just received some more bandsaw blades from Woodcraft Bands. He is a small NC based company and his blades are outstanding. He ships quick, and best of all you cannot beat his prices. I highly recommend him. He also sells scrollsaw, hacksaw and holesaw blades. His phone # is 828-297-6081. And he has a website: www.woodcraftbands.com

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Glad to see another happy customer! I've been singing his praise since Woodguy turned me on to him 5 years ago. You should meet John in person if you haven't already. Plan to stay for a while when you do. He's a walking/talking Bandsaw blade encyclopedia. I would be cool to get him and John Itturra in a room at the same time.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
OK fellers,I'm gonna check this guy out when I get back up there in April.The last two companys I bought from totaly stunk.I'll see what he has to offer.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
I have been buying from him for a while. He sells excellent Starrett blades and also the same woodslicer blade that Highland hardwoods carries.

I also buy the Lennox woodmaster-c for the mill from him.

Munksforsagger are sharper blades out of the box, but they don't last as long as the Lennox.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Mark, Robert, Matt
are you using the standard blade he offers ? It is time for a new blade(s) and I'm gonna give him a try :icon_thum
any other input guys ?

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Robert I'm using the Carbon Steel (Starrett I think???) 3/16" 10 tooth regular on the 10" bandsaw for scroll cuts too big for my Hawk. If he could get Bimetal that small I would get it. I used the Bimetal 1/4" on my 14" saw and loved them before I got the 18" saw w/Carbide blades. They lasted a long time and went through Persimmon like nobody's business. Sharper than the Carbide.
Call him and tell him what you want to do and he will match up a tooth configuration. Knows his stuff about blades. Just don't go too wide for your saw. I always try to stay one size under manufacturer's max as my max (unless I find a really, really great deal on 1.25" Carbide blades).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS