Baltic Birch

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Charlie it looks like you need to make a day trip to Gibsonville and browse the Hardwood store. Great folks there

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Can you give me an idea what a sheet runs price wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie I have found that THE HARDWOOD STORE website is 99% of the time up to date. Here is a link to their plywood pricing. You can also call or email them. Nice people to deal with.

zapdafish

New User
Steve
don't forget to ask for the ncww discount as well.

Charlie I have found that THE HARDWOOD STORE website is 99% of the time up to date. Here is a link to their plywood pricing. You can also call or email them. Nice people to deal with.

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
This may be somewhat off the "Baltic Birch" topic. However, I was at the Hardwood Store today and bought some red oak as well as poplar for shop projects. Everyone there is absolutely great to work with from the guys inside to the people up front. The lumber is excellent, prices are great and everyone is willing to help in any way they can. The people up front are well aware of the NCWW discount so you don't even have to ask for it.
There is no comparison in terms of quality to any lumber or plywood sold by Home Depot or Lowes.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
By the way, I don't know who the buyer at Lowes was, but they brought 3/4 in stock to my Charlotte store that's something I can find no reason for its existence. This is birch laminate on one side & primed on the other side. When I buy birch ply I want birch on BOTH sides. I really don't want my bookcase or what ever natural wood on one side and painted on the other. This stuff may have a use in cabinet construction were the inside is hidden, but most woodworkers have little or no use for this stuff.

Pop :confused:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS