Baltic birch plywood sources near Charlotte?

jamie

jamie
Senior User
I bought a couple of pieces of 30x48 sheets of ~3/4" ply at woodcraft, because I needed them (and probably paid more than a full sheet would cost). Does anyone know of better places near Matthews, to perhaps get full 5x5 or 4x8 sheets? Preferably someone that will deliver, I can't fit either in my SUV...

Thanks!

gamiller3rd

Pappy
Senior User
The Hardwood Store says they deliver to the Charlotte area the 4th Wednesday of each month for a $79 fee. Their 5x5 3/4” BB is $79/sheet Or $74 for 3+ sheets.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
The Wurth Group on Golf Acres Drive near the Charlotte Airport has just about every kind of plywood that you might need and their prices are quite good when compared to other sources in this area. This is where I buy all of the plywood that I need I haven't bough in about 2 years, so my prices won't help you.

Charley

EricS

Eric
Senior User
I used to purchase from Dealer Imports in Cornelius. They may only sell to account holders. Worth a try.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
The Hardwood Store says they deliver to the Charlotte area the 4th Wednesday of each month for a $79 fee. Their 5x5 3/4” BB is $79/sheet Or $74 for 3+ sheets.
I was at the Hardwood Store recently, they were out of 1/4” and 1/8” BB Ply. Be sure to call before you go to be sure they have what you need.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS