Baltic Birch 3/4 x 4' x 8'

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I'd be in for 4 sheets at $53/ea. Happy to prepay as well.

Also, I'll haul sheets back from Pinehurst to a stop in the greater CLT area for those interested in joining in.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Frank gave up on trying to coordinate a group buy so it's not going anywhere and appears to be dead.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
Frank gave up on trying to coordinate a group buy so it's not going anywhere and appears to be dead.
So you are or are not willing to place the order? One reason I haven't been too anxious about following up is my pickup truck has been in the shop for two months, and I can't get the mechanic to call me back. I can't move 4x8 sheets without a truck. I'm in Cary. If this project moves ahead, I guess I can file a legal complaint against the mechanic or drive it off his lot at night.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
@frankc4113 If you're still interested in coordinating this purchase I've gotten a commitment from another person. I'm good to grab six sheets (maybe 1 or 2 more if that helps close the deal).

Thanks!
Phillip

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Please let's keep this thread solely related to the order of 22 sheets of plywood from Quality Plywood and not where you can buy it cheaper or closer. Maybe we can put this together.

Below in red is a copy of the e-mail I received from Quality Plywood Products.

Cost for the 22 sheet skid is $1119.80 plus $50 lift gate service. They are not collecting tax so the cost per sheet is $53.25

Good evening, Frank,
Thank you for your message.

Below please see our current price delivered to a residential address in Pinehurst, NC without accessorials (lift gate, inside delivery, etc.):
3/4'' 4x8 BB/BB, unfinished - $50.90 per sheet. 22 sheets per bundle. For purchase of 1 bundle at a time

The cost of a liftgate is $50, if needed.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Regards,
Timur Tashpulatov
Quality Plywood Products LLC
Tel: (770) 648-5455
sales@qualityply.com
www.qualityply.com

If we go ahead with the order, so far I have the following buyers. If I listed your name and you don't want it, please let me know: We need to order 22 sheets(One skid) to go ahead with this. Also, please remember that you would have to come to Pinehurst to pick up your order. As soon as we have buyers for all 22 sheets, I'll ask for payment and then place the order.

1. PT49er (Phillip) 6 Sheets
2. Bear Republic (Steve) 4
3. Patlaw (Mike) 4

4. Frank C (Frank) 4
5. BKHam (Bradley) 4

Last edited:

BKHam

Bradley
User
Please let's keep this thread solely related to the order of 22 sheets of plywood from Quality Plywood and not where you can buy it cheaper or closer. Maybe we can put this together.

Below in red is a copy of the e-mail I received from Quality Plywood Products.

Cost for the 22 sheet skid is $1119.80 plus $50 lift gate service. They are not collecting tax so the cost per sheet is $53.25

Good evening, Frank,
Thank you for your message.

Below please see our current price delivered to a residential address in Pinehurst, NC without accessorials (lift gate, inside delivery, etc.):
3/4'' 4x8 BB/BB, unfinished - $50.90 per sheet. 22 sheets per bundle. For purchase of 1 bundle at a time

The cost of a liftgate is $50, if needed.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Regards,
Timur Tashpulatov
Quality Plywood Products LLC
Tel: (770) 648-5455
sales@qualityply.com
www.qualityply.com

If we go ahead with the order, so far I have the following buyers. If I listed your name and you don't want it, please let me know: We need to order 22 sheets(One skid) to go ahead with this. Also, please remember that you would have to come to Pinehurst to pick up your order. As soon as we have buyers for all 22 sheets, I'll ask for payment and then place the order.

1. PT49er (Phillip) 6 Sheets
2. Bear Republic (Steve) 3
3. Patlaw (Mike) 3

4. Frank C (Frank) 4

i'll take 4.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Do these hold true to their thickness? (i.e. 3/4's is 0.75" thick?)

The answer doesn't change my interest, but it may convince a buddy to get a couple of sheets.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
Is anyone buying from Raleigh? I'll buy five, if that's what we need, and someone can buy one or two from me. As I said before, though, at this moment in time, I don't have a way to get them to Cary. When would they be delivered to Pinehurst?

cmarzahn

New User
Chuck
Do these hold true to their thickness? (i.e. 3/4's is 0.75" thick?)

The answer doesn't change my interest, but it may convince a buddy to get a couple of sheets.
Mine read 45/64s. That’s 17.96 mm. Or .7070 decimal. The euro spec is 18 mm. This is a “normal” reading.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
Patlaw
How many sheets shall I put you down for? We need 2 more to place the order.
I'll buy five total, if that's what we need, and someone can buy one or two from me. As I said before, though, at this moment in time, I don't have a way to get them to Cary. When would they be delivered to Pinehurst?

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
@patlaw I'll be going down to Pinehurst to get mine, I'll grab your sheets and bring them back, if that works for you?

@frankc4113 Just an FYI, in terms of timing I'll be able to work around it for the most part but having the mechanic tune-up my knee again on 8/13. This far out don't think it will be an issue.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
@patlaw I'll be going down to Pinehurst to get mine, I'll grab your sheets and bring them back, if that works for you?

@frankc4113 Just an FYI, in terms of timing I'll be able to work around it for the most part but having the mechanic tune-up my knee again on 8/13. This far out don't think it will be an issue.

Awesome. We're good to go. I want 3 sheets, but I'll take 5 if the extra two are needed to complete the order. Payment whenever you want it.

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Okay, we're all set. I've sent all who ordered, a PM with my address to send a check to. As soon as I get all the payments in, I'll order the skid of plywood. Please try to get a check out asap so we can get the order in to Quality Plywood and get this thing done.
Thanks all
Frank Carpentier

Last edited:

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Jason,
At this time all 22 sheets have been spoken for. If perhaps anyone decides not to take their amount I'll let you know.
Thanks again

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Jason,
At this time all 22 sheets have been spoken for. If perhaps anyone decides not to take their amount I'll let you know.
Thanks again

Jason said he will buy 2 sheets from patlaw. So we're all set to order a full skid of 22 sheets delivered to you in Pinehurst.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS