"Baby Bear" is living in my garage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arguseyed

New User
Jeremy Taylor
Finally! No more BORG poplar :eusa_danc Pulled the trigger on this little baby after months of looking for a used one. Just couldn't find what I thought was a good deal on a used one. It didn't take long to figure out how sharp jointer knives are. That band-aid was soaked through in about 30 seconds. Was cleaning all the gunk off and slid my finger across the knife, never felt the cut, just noticed blood everywhere.

Now I gotta go find some "real" wood to turn into sawdust.....

Jeremy

Attachments

• Griz 008.jpg
    Griz 008.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Griz 007.jpg
    Griz 007.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 158

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Awesome haul, Jeremy!! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I guess a

YOU SUCK!!!!!! is in order!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
You picked the absolute best jointer possible. My hats off to you Sir, for your vision and woodworking savvy. Pure genius.

(I got the same one, not two weeks ago <grin>)

First thing I jointed was a nice pine board from Lowes. I now have something you cannot buy anywhere, a _straight_ piece of pine from Lowes. I might frame it. Or *gasp* make a frame out of it.

Bas.

Dusty Sawyer

New User
David
Some here say that if you don't post the picture then it didn't happen.. the logical extension of tools being that if you don't get at least one good boo-boo from the tool, then you have not used it.

I might say something about the lack of sawdust in your shop, but I'm afraid I take matters to the far other end of the spectrum.....

Nice purchase

MikeH

New User
Mike
Congrats on the jointer Jeremy and if you had to cut your finger I'm glad you did while the machine was off. :eusa_doh:

Bryan S

Bryan
Nice gloat! Not so nice on the finger though.

I,m still learning about using the jointer but it sure is nice going to get rough lumber.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hoo Ha!!! Congrats on the Griz. Luckily the radiance of the shiny cast iron didn't blind you :lol:

BTW, YOU SUCK!!!!

Roger

Arguseyed

New User
Jeremy Taylor
Thanks for the compliments and suckage fellows! :lol: Now to see if I can figure out how to use it properly :eusa_thin

Jeremy

KC7CN

New User
Don
That new jointer looks real nice. Almost too nice! Now that I think about it, where's the sawdust? Happy days are here again. Have fun with your new toy.

-Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors