b4man Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I regret to inform you that Barbara has been moved to Hospice care in Greensboro. If you are a praying person, please pray for her, her husband Dick, daughter Lauren and her extended family. I hope to go by and see her Thursday. I'd cry but I know it isn't what she'd want.

:eusa_pray:notworthy:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Having been involved with Hospice twice over the last 7 months for both my father and father in law, I can tell you she is in good hands. They will see that she is comfortable.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Prayers sent for Barbara, Dick and the rest of her family. May God's grace be with them all during this sad time.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thank you Reggie, I am trying to put a time together to visit her. It may actually be Thursday evening. so very grateful to call Barbara a true friend. Prayers for her continue daily.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Reggie I just cried for you. My prayers are with Barbara and her family. Can and will she accept visitors? Please keep us posted.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Thank you for letting us know Reggie. Barbara is one of the most genuine people I have known. What you see is what you get, and what that is is pretty terrific. prayers sent.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Beth and are both crying Reggie. She is a highly treasured friend, and we love her dearly. Our prayers will continue to be lifted for her.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
My current plans are to go to the urn meeting on Thursday and then hopefully visit Barbara if she is feeling up to it. If she is not I will just leave a note and some lilies.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I have never met Ms Barbra but prayers coming from this house for her and her family

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Lifting Barbara up in prayers as well as her family, friends, and caregivers.
A very sweet lady who has done a lot for this community and continues to inspire many, including myself~

cskipper

Cathy
I have cherished knowing Barbara. She taught me a lot about life, woodworking, selflessness, loyalty and friendship. I'm crying enough for everybody - despite that she wouldn't have wanted it that way. She knew I would.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was able to stop by and see Barbara today. She was resting and looked to be comfortable. Barbara was surrounded by her sister, daughter and as much love as possible. I left a note and flowers from all her friends at NCWW and thanked all for taking such good care of our dear friend. As I drove back to Raleigh I kept thinking of how blessed we all are to have the great folks at hospice. I will do whatever I can to support their efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS