AVAILABLE AGAIN - Fine Homebuilding Magazine - $9.99/year (up to 2 years) @ DiscountMags w/code

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworker2000

New User
Christopher
UPDATE 02/02/2017 - $9.99/year (up to 2 years) deal is available again with new code: 32283

Fine Homebuilding Magazine is currently available at Discountmags.com for $9.99 per year with code. You can subscribe for up to 2 years at this price. New subscriptions or renewals.

https://www.discountmags.com/magazine/fine-homebuilding

I've ordered from DiscountMags.com before and they do not auto-renew your subscription unless you select the "Discount Lock"option at checkout. With the Discount Lock, the subscription will only auto-renew at the same price as the original subscription ($9.99/year).

Last edited:

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Re: Fine Homebuilding Magazine - Currently Available for $9.99/year (up to 2 years) @ DiscountMags

Thanks for the heads up, I've placed my order.

petebucy4638

Pete
Corporate Member
Re: Fine Homebuilding Magazine - Currently Available for $9.99/year (up to 2 years) @ DiscountMags

Thanks. My current subscription was about to expire. This was a great deal!

Pete

AllanD

Allan
Corporate Member

Thanks, I took advantage as well.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

Odd, I can't get it to work for me. Did you put the code into the Coupon / Gift Certificate area on the final page of the order process?

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member

Odd, I can't get it to work for me. Did you put the code into the Coupon / Gift Certificate area on the final page of the order process?

Yes, on last page of order, and then it adjusts the price.

I missed the Discount Lock, mine shows it as Discount Lock but I didn't check anything, maybe had to uncheck and I missed it.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

Darn, I can't get it to go. Has anyone else tried? You don't have to finish the transaction, but I'd be interested to know if it's me or if the deal is gone. That's a killer price.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

Darn, I can't get it to go. Has anyone else tried? You don't have to finish the transaction, but I'd be interested to know if it's me or if the deal is gone. That's a killer price.

Disregard, I got it. The problem was I already had an account with them, so they didn't offer it to me. I started without logging in and it showed me another field. Thanks!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

Yes, on last page of order, and then it adjusts the price.

I missed the Discount Lock, mine shows it as Discount Lock but I didn't check anything, maybe had to uncheck and I missed it.

Yes, there was a checkbox. Be glad you left it checked, looks like it will renew at that price.

woodworker2000

New User
Christopher

Available again with updated code

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

Everytime you do this you cost me another $20 (this time a gift for a good friend)

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member

Offer is gone as of 9 Feb.

Good deals don't linger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS