Auxillary Table for Bandsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
There is a member, whose name is excaping me at the moment:BangHead: who just recently re-built his Delta BS and added a after-market fence, and possibily upgraded the table.

Dave:)

hpetty

New User
Hugh
DaveO said:
There is a member, whose name is excaping me at the moment:BangHead: who just recently re-built his Delta BS and added a after-market fence, and possibily upgraded the table.

Dave:)

I can't find a member name of "excaping me at the moment" :rolf:

Monty

New User
Monty
Ryan has one:

Sep21_001_222693.jpg

hpetty

New User
Hugh
Ryan,

Did you design yours or find a plan? It looks very much like what I'm searching for.

Ryan

New User
Ryan Sellers
I designed it, I had seen others in catalogs and on the internet, but the prices were more than I wanted to pay so I just made it myself! If you would like to see some more detailed pics I can get some and have them up later tonight.

hpetty

New User
Hugh
Ryan said:
I designed it, I had seen others in catalogs and on the internet, but the prices were more than I wanted to pay so I just made it myself! If you would like to see some more detailed pics I can get some and have them up later tonight.

More pictures are always agood thing :lol:

Seriously, I would love to see some better close-ups - that is if you don't mind me copying your ideas.

Ryan

New User
Ryan Sellers
hpetty said:
More pictures are always agood thing :lol:

Seriously, I would love to see some better close-ups - that is if you don't mind me copying your ideas.

Hey you can copy whatever you like! It isn't everything I wanted it to be because I built it totally out of my head, but it has served its purpose well and I'm happy with it. I'll get those pics up asap!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
That would have been me. I didn't upgrade the table, thought about it, but I had spent enough time and money on it and have had enough with it. Delta makes a bigger table for the 14" now for about $80 bucks, but it still is on smallish side. In looking through my old FWW, on some of the non-Delta 14" saws you need to reinforce the underside as well for frame deflection. Just my .02.

hpetty

New User
Hugh
Ryan said:
Well I took about 20 pictures of the table, and managed to get one loaded :roll:, but I will get several more up tomorrow! The link for the new pic is http://www.ncwoodworker.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=2260&original=1&c=38 It shows the underside of the table and how I attached the back of it.

Ryan, thanks for the pics. It looks like it's going to be a week or two before I get back to my shop, but when I do I think I'll do something similar.

Ryan

New User
Ryan Sellers
hpetty said:
Ryan, thanks for the pics. It looks like it's going to be a week or two before I get back to my shop, but when I do I think I'll do something similar.

No problem, let me know if you need more pics of a certain aspect of the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS