Auction Sale

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
That is some impressive stuff. ALAS! I cannot go, afford it, or have anywhere to put any of it. Oh well....

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
If I got rid of every piece of equipment in my shop I might be able to squeeze in that table saw.

1574720618377.png

Maybe.

Robb Parker

Robb
Corporate Member
Why would anyone want to buy used high quality industrial woodworking equipment?

Because I own a high quality industrial woodworking shop. This is some nice equipment for auction. However all 3 phase and not for the two car garage hobbiest, unless your really serious and have a 3 phase converter.

cmboggs

Chris
User
Because I own a high quality industrial woodworking shop. This is some nice equipment for auction. However all 3 phase and not for the two car garage hobbiest, unless your really serious and have a 3 phase converter.
Sarcasm does not come across very well in forms. There is a lot of nice equipment in the auction and I was trying to deter folks from looking any further.

Hopefully those bar clamps are not 3 phase.

Robb Parker

Robb
Corporate Member
Sarcasm does not come across very well in forms. There is a lot of nice equipment in the auction and I was trying to deter folks from looking any further.

Hopefully those bar clamps are not 3 phase.

Chris, My apologies as I did not mean to offend. Nor be sarcastic towards you. I was trying to point out that there are members of NCWW that have large industrial equipment and shops that would purchase such equipment. From your question, it seemed your were questioning the appropriateness of posting such an auction on this forum. I was pointing out that this type of equipment is not for the hobbyist. It would be a shame if someone purchased a piece of equipment only to find out they cannot run it. There are however some very serious hobby woodworkers on this site that have purchased 3 phase converters and run some pretty serious equipment. Some are very good, better than me in their genres. Even on most industrial auctions I keep up with, have something for general woodworkers to buy and save some dollars. Think as you stated clamps, festool, hand held power tools etc. You had better be very informed though on prices and condition, some stuff gets bid up and is not a bargain.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Awwww ........... thank God I am in Hawaii ......... mmmmmmm that's some nice stuff indeed.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Good news guys! this auction has been canceled. which is just fine with me, I mean, I don't think my 4Runner could pull a trailer big enough for all of that? Unlike the original WoodGuy, (and Patient Zero for WGD @woodguy1976 - damn is John not here anymore?) I do not have a friend with a rollback to collect unreasonably large equipment at insanely reasonable prices.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Saturday, December 14th, 2019 at 10am
Auction Has Been Canceled

Preview: Day of Sale starting at 8am

PUBLIC AUCTION
Selling Wood Working Machinery, Forklift, Air Compressors, Tools, Wood, and Raw Materials.
3209 NC Hwy 24/27 Midland, NC 28107
Due to circumstances beyond our control, this Auction has been Canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS