Auction in Raleigh Closing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
Looks to me like anything hobby shop sized went way too high! Especially when you tack on 15% buyers premium. I rarely look at them anymore (IRS auctions) since most of their auctions went to 15 % premiums

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Anyone had any luck getting off their email list? I've tried many times and still get their emails.

thsb

New User
Tim
i have a yahoo account set up just for those types of things and I closed it ;-).

I had luck with IRS auctions the first time i tried-getting 2 pieces of 6*6*8 of beautiful mahogany for 50.00 and a bunch of clamps for another 50.00. i thought i had found the greatest site in the world. but that was my one and only purchase.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I bought (won) a mortising machine many years ago from IRS Auctions - after the buyers premium and having to go pick it up - I paid way to much (my fault). I sold the machine to a friend (for a loss/again my bfault) I also tried and tried to get off their email list. I ended up changing my email address and imagine that - no more spam from IRS or anyone else for that matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS