Ashville Hardweare/Rockler!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie joe

New User
edd
I got a card in the mail today announcing--"two great names in woodworking have joined to bring you the best in woodworking gear" ROCKLER AND ASHVILLE HARDWEAR..... The card also has a 20% off coupon good until feb
17th but not on power tools. We now have an even better selection of woodworking stuff here in the western part of the state.:eusa_clap

Edd

M

McRabbet

Eddie,

Next time you are down from the Alps, you need to go through the store. Tom and Rebecca Gholson are nice folks and they are working hard to provide our area with a great store loaded with top notch stuff -- this isn't your normal hardware store, it is an excellent woodworkers haven. Aside from Rockler, they carry Steel City, Festool, Whiteside Router bits and even some Lie Nielsen tools. They plan to offer woodworking classes in the spring given by top-notch instructors including Andy Rae. They were kind enough to give the Western NC Woodworkers Association two $20 gift certificates that we gave out (drawn at random) at our December and January meetings. We're happy to have them here!

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Wonder if that 20% coupon is good on a Lie-Nielson #4 Bronze Bench Plane? Oh, well I don't have a coupon anyway...Do want that plane though! Gonna have to get up that way and check it out!

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Edd,

Just curious: how do you get boards longer than 5' up 226 to Little Switzerland?:lol:

eddie joe

New User
edd
Jerry--Not a problem, I just lash them to the back of the 4 Runner and drive very slow and carefully. Tomorrow is wood day. I have an appointment with mountain sawyers and their stuff sticks out the back some. Its tuff to work with boards too long and too wide---ya, right..:icon_thum

Edd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS