Arts & Crafts Conference at Grove Park Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
This is very late, but this weekend is the annual Arts & Crafts conference at the Grove Park Inn. Hopefully thoses of you interested in this style and tradition learned of the conference and were able to attend: http://www.arts-craftsconference.com/ I have always enjoyed this in past years. I will try to go this afternoon.

ncguy77

New User
Jim
Boy, three days of seminars, workshops, and small group discussions and not a single mention of G&G.

Has anybody made the pilgrimage to Pasedena for their G&G focused A&C festival and toured the houses?

M

McRabbet

I haven't made the trek to Pasadena, but I did make the trip into Asheville yesterday to the Grovewood Gallery (next to the Grove Park Inn where the conference is being held). My goal was to see Mlzettl's Greene and Greene inspired sideboard he showed us a while back and I was not disappointed. It is a magnificent piece. I also wanted to meet up with Greg Paolini who was at the Grovewood Saturday afternoon discussing and displaying his work. We have a marvelous chat and who walks in but Jerry Grant (Purple Thumb) to join in the conversation. Jerry and two colleagues are starting Greg's week-long class on the Morris Bow Arm Chair on Monday. Also saw a few pieces by Mitch Trager (mltrager) on the floor. Had such a good time, I never made it to the three show spaces for the conference right next door!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Boy, three days of seminars, workshops, and small group discussions and not a single mention of G&G.

Has anybody made the pilgrimage to Pasedena for their G&G focused A&C festival and toured the houses?

IIRC Mark (Tarhead) toured one of the houses in CA . . . not sure if it was the festival though.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS