Arrow of Light Plaques

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Our pack is looking for a vendor on plaques similar to these and would prefer someone local to the Charlotte area. These guys look like they are doing etching on the wood, but I'd think routing would be acceptable too. If you are interested please let me know and I'll put you in touch with the lady in charge of ordering them.

http://www.mvww.org/arrow of light plaque.htm

Arrow%20of%20Light%20style%201oak1000.jpg

jaustin

john
Corporate Member
How soon would you be needing one of these?

I might be able to help, if I could get the design down. My lettering would be carved into the one and lasered.

John

MiLyMo

New User
Mike
Here is one I did a couple of years back for my son and the 5 other guys that crossed over when he did. This was my first attempt at carving so it is a little rough in some areas. One of the other leaders did the arrow and I designed and carved all of the plaques. Maybe it will help with some ideas.
.Arrow of Light - W Moore.jpg

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
Many of the designs include a routed out groove to glue in the many belt loops the boys have also accumulated. When the items are recessed into the surface, they do seem to last better. Having the Fleur-de-lis can also be a nice addition.

MiLyMo

New User
Mike
milymo

where did you get the rank logos?

They came from the scout shop in Greensboro. I think you can order online too. Don't remember exactly but i think they were around $6-9 each.

I like the idea of the belt loop display too, we never thought of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS