Aromatic Red Cedar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey123

New User
Gepetto
Hello Folks. Is there anyone in the Charlotte-Metro area that has Red Cedar logs, either standing or down that are at least 8 inches in diameter they want to get rid of? I can cut and haul it off. If you are willing to help me out, I will make something out of a piece of it for you. Please contact me via email at msmikesans123@gmail.com, or call: 704-576-2613. Thank you very much.

jdulaney

New User
John
Not in Charlotte, in Fayetteville, but I have a few down that I may be willing to let go of, maybe trade?

Mickey123

New User
Gepetto
Hello John.
Thanks for the fast reply. Are some of the logs at least 8 inches in diameter? If so, what did you have in mind about a trade?

bsquared

New User
Brooks
I was making some Downy woodpecker houses and found a guy in Mint Hill right off of 485 that sold fire wood that had a stack of cedar logs. Probably had around 20 logs, 8 to 10 feet long. Guys name was Mike. He is a wheeler-dealer so you could probably get a good deal. 910-670-5120.

jdulaney

New User
John
The logs meet the diameter requirements. I'm thinking maybe some maple suitable for instrument necks (big log for small piece of maple).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS