Are you doing all YOU can?

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
BUY simply BUYING a lil $5.00 Raffle ticket you can put that money to work for member education, NCWW outreach and ensuring the longevity of this site.

There are over $8000 worth of prizes in our NCWW 2023 Raffle!!!
But you can can be a winner LONG before the drawing - just BUY a ticket... or a hundred!

Here is a link to the list: 2023 Raffle Prizes

BUT you can only win if you purchase tickets just click on the banner at the top of the page or

Click here:
1679675165707.png

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
We have set a lofty goal of $20,000 for our raffle ticket sales. To date, we are below the needed sales numbers. See attached graph. We are not quite a quarter of the way through.

Raffle Sales - 2023.png

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
We, all of us need your help to make our goals a reality. If you have purchased raffle tickets already, thank you. If you haven’t made that purchase yet, please consider doing so. This will allow all of us to continue as a community and enjoy this platform we call North Carolina Woodworker.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I see 293 views of this thread and less than 1,000 tickets sold - As Reed mentioned above - think of this as a donation for entrance the club, the fact that you could win one or more of over $9,000 in prizes - BONUS!!!

reedlabs

New User
Reed
I have tried twice this morning to purchase more tickets and the system does not process the CC purchase. tried two different cards...something is not working

reedlabs

New User
Reed
Well, i guess it is working. It just doesn't tell you it worked so i purchased 3 more times. I guess I have $700 worth of tickets now. LOL

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
When you purchase tickets, click the final Save button 1 TIME ONLY. You should see some activity in the background:
1680794568888.png

(I bought 4 tickets while trying to grab this screenshot, lol. There will be more buys!)

Within 30 seconds, you should see a message like this:
1680794373240.png

reedlabs

New User
Reed
For me, the second part (the popup) never happened. I didn't know it worked at all until i got an email from one CC and then i checked the other online statement and saw the purchases. bottom line, just hit save once and assume it worked. then check your CC. Maybe the popup is browser or plugin dependent...

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
For me, the second part (the popup) never happened. I didn't know it worked at all until i got an email from one CC and then i checked the other online statement and saw the purchases. bottom line, just hit save once and assume it worked. then check your CC. Maybe the popup is browser or plugin dependent...
I think that may be the problem Reed,
I used to get a pretty large message when I had a pop-up blocked, but now, I have to watch for it as a itty bitty little symbol on the chrome browser bar!
1680806060941.png

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS