Are You Coming to the 2009 Spring Picnic?

Do you hope to attend the 2009 NCWW'er Spring Picnic?

• Yes

Votes: 106 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyB

New User
Tracy
DavO,
I wonder if I could get more info on this picnic. I take its an outdoor event? Is it a food and fellowship event or is there more to it than that. Is it an all day event? I would just like to get a feel for what it will be like.
Thanks,
TracyB

TracyB

New User
Tracy
Sorry, just noticed I left the "e" out of DaveO in the previous post. I promise to do better next time.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
DavO,
I wonder if I could get more info on this picnic. I take its an outdoor event? Is it a food and fellowship event or is there more to it than that. Is it an all day event? I would just like to get a feel for what it will be like.
Thanks,
TracyB

Yes it is outdoors, but there is a picnic shelter for protection. It's a lot of food and fellowship event. We may have a brief meeting of the BOD...if we get to that point :dontknow:. Other than that it's a great time to hang out talk woodworking and anything else, play some horseshoes, meet all these folks who you've been typing at, and stuff your face with some great food.
I think in past years it's started about 10-11:00 am and ran until 3-4:00 pm, but many come early and some stay later. It a very informal event...just come have fun and enjoy spring time in NC.

Also you can check out pictures from the past Spring Picnics in the Photo Gallery if you would like.

Dave:)

Scrollist

New User
Bob
I plan to come to the scheduled May 16th, 2009 Spring Picnic.
When, where, and what do I have to do to attend?
I need to plan head.
The info may already be posted.
Please let me know,
Thanks.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Welcome Bob!

The exact time and place hasn't been set yet. Only that it's going to be on May 16th and somewhere around lunch time.

Please stop by our Who We Are forum and introduce yourself, we love meeting new people.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I plan to come to the scheduled May 16th, 2009 Spring Picnic.
When, where, and what do I have to do to attend?
I need to plan head.
The info may already be posted.
Please let me know,
Thanks.

That's great Bob, I look forward to meeting you. All you need to do to attend is show up with an appetite and a likin' for good conversation.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I was about to ask if Audrey was going to leave you at the house Dave. :rotflm:

I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready for the picnic!:kermit::kermit::kermit:

edsmach1

New User
Ed
hello everyone
I'm new here, just joined today. The pinic that is coming up, can you tell me more about it? Where it being held, if timing allows I would like to attend

Ed

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Ed, it would be awesome if you could come to the Spring Picnic. It is going to be held Saturday May 16th, mid morn. to mid afternoon, at Jordan Lake just outside of Raleigh (Apex area) off Hwy. 64 between Apex and Pittsboro.
There will be great food, great conversations, fun and games, kids and dawgs running around, and an opportunity to meet the great members of this site face to face.

I sincerely hope you can come. Please drop by the Who We Are forum and give us all a little intro so we will know more about you when we see you.
Thanks,

R

rickc

Awright! Got the date reserved on my calendar. My wife had a good time last year and is marking it on her calendar as well!

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Unless I get run over by a beer truck (last thing I saw was that stupid budwiser frog tongue) then I'll be there...

JOAT

New User
Theo
I would like to, and hope to :5sigh:, but for a guy that doesn't plan more than about a week in advance, it's way too early for me to know. :5sigh:

ebrant

New User
Ed
I'll be there. Actually, I'll probably bring the wife and dog and camp for the weekend. Jordan Lake is one of our favorite places.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS