Are You Coming to the 2009 Spring Picnic?

Do you hope to attend the 2009 NCWW'er Spring Picnic?

• Yes

Votes: 106 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Only 59 votes for coming to the picnic??

Where's everyone else? Let's make this the biggest and best picnice yet!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Only 59 votes for coming to the picnic??

Where's everyone else? Let's make this the biggest and best picnice yet!!

Actually 61 now and it's only been up for two days. I bet half of the membership hasn't even been online during that time. The wheels of NCWW move slowly.
I am very happy and optimistic with the replies so far.
Potential for 122 folks :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Jeremy this ain't a commitment poll, we are just trying to judge how many folks may potentially come. If you hope to come throw your vote in the hat :icon_thum:icon_thum
And you better be there, my little girl is hoping to play with yours and our wives enjoyed chatting.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Yeah but there is usually four of me:rotflm:, Me, Wife, Son, and MIL:swoon::swoon:

TracyB

New User
Tracy
Where do you think the event might be held? It seems most of you guys are from the Raleigh area. Thats a pretty good ride for me. I would like to attend seeing as how I just joined the site a month ago. I would like to meet some of you guys. You are all such nice and friendly folks (and helpful). I guess I will wait and see where it is held before I can make up my mind. Hopefully gas prices wont go sky high by then. My daughter goes to UNC Chapel Hill and when gas was 4.50 a gallon, it costs me 90 bucks to go down there and back.
I would like to have some more details about it. I would like to come, but I can't committ at this point.
Thanks,
TracyB

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tracy it is going to be held just outside of the Raleigh area, in Apex. We hope that you can come, visit your daughter on the trip, and it will only cost half as much. Plus it's all downhill from there to here, you should get good gas mileage.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Come on folks we've had only 73 replies out of 2,386 members. We aren't asking for a commitment, just judging interest to help us choose the size venue where it will be held. This picnic is completely free for all members, new and old. Heck if you haven't joined and want to come and register at the picnic....you're welcome too. Families and friends are also very welcome.
What makes NCWW different from other websites is that we are able to hold things like this and have the possibility to have a good turn-out from the majority of members.
So if you have any desire to attend, even if you don't know your schedule this far in advance, please post in the poll.

I want the 4th Annual NCWW Spring Picnic to be the biggest and best...until the next year :gar-Bi

Thanks,

cskipper

Cathy
Ok, ok, just saw this for the first time today. You may want to make it a sticky or someone keep bouncing it back to the top. We'll be there. Steve, it takes us more time traveleing back and forth than LOML will actually spend at the picnic itself, but it is so worth it!! I LOVE the picnic! Knowing when we got there last year remind me not to volunteer to bring the table cloths - lol.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks, looking forward to seeing you again. I think I might owe you a fabulous tape (CD) from my collection now.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Chris it will most likely be in your backyard :eek: In that I mean in the Jordan Lake area just west of Raleigh.
I hope you can handle the commute, I would love to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS