Anything happening today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
It's actually not raining here right now. Maybe you should come out this way and bring me a hook knife and I'll give you a board or few. There is a park nearby, Ritter, that would be easier to find than my house. We should meet there... :)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Overcast here. I believe I will relax in teh basement and do some Beadlock joinery. I could not make it to this year's picnic.

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
I gotta say, that predicted rain sure is shining bright in the window. I think I'll shower and head on out to the park.

but go ahead, start without me!

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Allergies like CRAZY here in Utah~! YUCK~!

Not sure if it's the pollen or the Russian Olive Burl I cut up yesterday, or the fact that I was in the Garden from 10am till 8pm???

It should also be raining by this afternoon. By then I will be gluing my next segmented turning together.

Now I am going to all the Cabinet shops as I just heard from a local Woodworker that he got Purple heart out of their DUMBSTER's???

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Well, I decided to go down to Bill's shop and see what he was doing today.

And he took me for a ride through the country and somehow we ended up at a picnic where they were giving away woodworking tools and a lot of my friends were there.

Sure was fun! :eusa_danc

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Well, I decided to go down to Bill's shop and see what he was doing today.

And he took me for a ride through the country and somehow we ended up at a picnic where they were giving away woodworking tools and a lot of my friends were there.

Sure was fun! :eusa_danc

Did you get any tools?

M

McRabbet

I'm sure glad that tin roof was a lying to you this morning and you managed to get out and about some... 'Twas good to see you and chat a bit!

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Mike, It was good to meet you today. Wish we had more time to talk. But it is hard to get around to meet ever one.

Danny

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
It's too hard to talk when you keep seeing more people you need to talk to.

I'm sure some folks feel like I blew them off, but really ADD is killer with so many people around. And I'm just such an introvert.

We will have to get together sometime to just sit and talk. I can handle a few people much better than a big crowd.

cskipper

Cathy
I know that I didn't get a chance to talk to a lot of folks - there was not enough time! I did enjoy visiting with those that I did. Good food, great fellowship!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I know that I didn't get a chance to talk to a lot of folks - there was not enough time! I did enjoy visiting with those that I did. Good food, great fellowship!

Well I got a hug!!!! I'm happy:wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS