Anyone with a truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Man I'd love to buy this, anyone with a truck up for a ride to Roswell, GA?

Seriously, I'd love to go halves with someone for Gas, and to buy this!! Anyone?

Ebay

1/2 ton Oak Burl!!

decibel

New User
Patrick
:eek: now what would you do with that itty bitty burl. I'd be tempted but wife will kill me. I've well exceeded my "hobby" budget.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
You did mean 1/2 ton right? I don't know anyone with a pickup truck that can haul 12 tons in the back! :gar-La;

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Come on now Gary. If you take out all the seats in your little toy car, including the driver seat, I bet it would fit just fine. :rotflm:

bluchz

bluchz
User
I spent about 1 hour cutting an oak burl once and all it did was fall apart on me later. Did i do something wrong? Are oak burls worth much? I log and find a few in the woods now and then and they go into the trash pile.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Come on now Gary. If you take out all the seats in your little toy car, including the driver seat, I bet it would fit just fine. :rotflm:

Shoot, even if it did fit, the car wouldn't go anywhere. :nah: My little Xb sure has hauled a bunch of wood lately though!:thumbs_up

Truefire

New User
Chris
Man I'd love to buy this, anyone with a truck up for a ride to Roswell, GA?

Seriously, I'd love to go halves with someone for Gas, and to buy this!! Anyone?

Ebay

1/2 ton Oak Burl!!

Shoot Gary I would love to take the trip with you and for you my man, but daggone it, i am unemployed right this moment and awaiting to hear from upcoming employment here real soon.

But if I were working, i would take you up on the half and half gas bargain and maybe just ask for a piece or two of the burl and off we would be. Georgia bound my man, sorry for the bad timing, dag....

Take Care, Chris hailing from Eastern NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS