Anyone interested in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Free==Shop Smith machine sorry about the bad pictures - cell phone plus bad lite in boss mans shop not a good combo - It was given to me about a year ago and I do not want it - I have not even used it - I do not know that much about it - I think that you can lay it down or maybe even add somethings to it:dontknow: If anyone is interested in it let me know and I will see about getting the model# - It is heavy so I want be shipping:no: Let me know if you want it and we will go pick it up at the shop
Shop_Smith2.jpg

View image in gallery

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Someone please take this!

This is the older model. But its mostly supported by ShopSmith. So you can still get parts and service.

Jim

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I was just in the 'ads" forum and noticed that I should have out this in there - Mods could you please move it over there - thanks:icon_thum

ednl

ed
Senior User
Philip -

yes.... I would be glad to take this machine off your hands if it is still available.... I have a similar model and could use the parts... please let me know and then we'll work out the logistics....

thanks
ed

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Philip -

yes.... I would be glad to take this machine off your hands if it is still available.... I have a similar model and could use the parts... please let me know and then we'll work out the logistics....

thanks
ed

You got it Ed:icon_thum When do you want to come and get it? Just let me know:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS