anyone in Holly Springs with a pickup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdafish

New User
Steve
In the next 0-3 months, if anyone is picking up some sheet goods from Home Depot, I am hoping I can tag along to get some mdf to make a torsion box with.

I have a little Honda Civic Coupe so am unable to bring full sheets home although I have used their cutting service and hauled 3 sheets of 3/4" mdf back in one load .

thnx....Steve

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Steve, I ain't got no steekin' [STRIKE]badges [/STRIKE]pickup, but I do have a Dodge Caravan and it'll carry 4 sheets of drywall or 2 sheets of 3/4" ply w/o moving the front seats. Will that help?

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Hey Steve,

I feel your pain. I drive a Civic myself, (100M RT commute - 40mpg, cant complain). But I just bought a "beater" pickup for that exact purpose. I shoot up to HS on occaision so if you and Joe cant align schedules, I'm sure we can set something up.

zapdafish

New User
Steve
Thanks for the offer Heath but Joe met me at Home Depot today and I got the 3 sheets of MDF I was needing.

The Dodge Caravan sure impressed me. All the seats fold into the floor leaving a perfect fit for sheet goods. Thanks again Joe and it was great meeting you as well.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS