Anyone have a drill press for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
May be worth a look.................

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/3601656528.html

[h=2]Delta drill press - $75 (Apex)[/h]I am selling my Delta drill press. It is a tabletop style. Works great. Top cover has some damage from when I moved a couple years ago, but doesn't affect the drill. Comes with some attachments.
$75

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Contingent on the type of damage. Cosmetic may be ok.

Wayne

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
There is an 8" Craftsman of CL now for $50. Search drill press in tools section. I have similar Sears drill press and have used the snot out of it over the years.

Rick M

New User
Rick
I talked to the guy with the Delta and wanted to meet him in the morning but he wanted to meet at 2, but I was busy then by late afternoon he'd already sold it. That's how it's been going for months... either it's sold by the time I call or we can't arrange a time. There must be a serious drill press shortage around Wake Co.

I bought Skymaster's drill press though which turned out to be a heavy beast. My hand truck had a flat tire and I couldn't get it up to the shop tonight. He's a super nice guy too, really enjoyed meeting him.

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
Rick-
Congratulations on your new drill press!
i had my eye on it but couldn't make the trip until next week.
Glad its in good hands.

Still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors