Anyone going to TWA meeting tonite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
I'm going for third meeting. Haven't won a door prize yet :-( But, I'm learning stuff. Book and video library is pretty cool.

DaveO, especially hope you make it. I want to compare notes about the Delta Rockwell Jointer you have. I'm picking mine up this afternoon.

Why Not?
Sapwood

R

rickc

Yeah - I'll be there too!:lol:

Regarding door prizes - there will be 4 groups of veneer given away tonight. More chances!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I would like to but my evenings are filled with family time and the sometime 2 hours I get to relax. I am going to talk to the wife and see if we can make a deal where she gets an evening off to shop or something and I get one to attend a few meetings. What time and where, I know I've probably missed this evenings event but maybe next week or so. Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
Dave: Looks like they meet at the Woodworking Shop in Raleigh at 7:30 pm.

Here's a link.

Looks like some pretty good topics coming up (particularly next month!). The TWA seems a bit more organized than my local club... :eusa_booh

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks I thought that the meetings were weekly, they seem to be monthly, if I can't get out of the house once a month then there is something wrong. Next months presentation sound interesting, I will seriously consider it. Dave:)

gator

George
Corporate Member
The meeting tonight was a fine demo on making shaker boxes. I may have to try some myself. The demonstrator made it seem so simple, but, I'm sure it isn't all that simple and I'm also sure that even if it is, I'll find a way to mess it up.

George

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Yeah, I was wondering why you couldn't afford the time, when we were talking on Monday. But I didn't want to say anything.

I didn't realize you thought they were weekly. I wouldn't go weekly either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS