Anyone from Cary (or Raleigh) going to the Mid Winter Blues shindig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickC

New User
Rick
A member is interested in the Wood magazines I am giving away. I will not be going but it appears he is. I have two boxes about 12" high, 16" long and 10" wide holding the magazines. If someone is going, I will confirm with Steve (from Huntsville) that he is and perhaps the two of you could make the exchange.

-Rick

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I think the folks from the Triangle area should charter a bus and head for the picnic!:eusa_danc

RickC

New User
Rick
Hey Scott! Doing well. Not doing much woodworking as photography has kind of taken that time slot. However, I am looking to get back into it a bit by using the photography as a reason to learn how to make frames! How about you? I am going to have to spend some time poking around to see who is here (left!) from the original group who started this. What have you been up to?

Fishbucket

Joe
Senior User
I work in RTP and travel down 55 to get on 64 west and head home to Asheboro. If that leg can help, let me know.

RickC

New User
Rick
Looks like the fellow is coming up on 2/3, so probably not needed. Thanks for your offer.

HOWEVER, that being said, he is supposed to be monitoring this thread and can chime in if I'm mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS